Sunday, April 10, 2011

Easter Eggs!


Easter Sunday, we were walking
Easter Sunday, we were talking...

Now that Easter is coming I think I should write a post about it but the fact is that you probably know more about Easter than me and, even if you don't, you can always google it. So I've decided to have some fun and hide some virtual easter eggs in my blog.
A virtual easter egg is an intentional hidden message, in-joke or feature in a work such as a computer program, web page, video game, movie, book or crossword. Typically, easter eggs are used to display the credits for the development team or to display a humorous message. To see an easter egg, you need to know a special procedure or sequence of keystrokes.
See if you can find the hidden easter eggs ;)
I just love  Savage Chickens by Doug Savage

No comments:

Post a Comment