Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween

Yes, I know this is too big!
I was going to write a few things about Halloween but then Martina Cabrera did a very good job of it on her blog so I'm just going to link to it (with her permission) so you can see for yourselves. There are very interesting facts about Halloween I bet you didn't know.
Here's her post on Halloween
Another interesting link:
Halloween at the history channel

Do you remember I told you about a Film entitled The Rocky Horror Picture Show? and that there is a scene in Fame, a movie you saw last year, where they dance to one of the songs? Well, that song is Time Warp and Here's a great link where they use the song (and video) to teach English. Enjoy!
Time Warp (Rocky Horror Picture Show) at the Multimedia English Classroom
 Here's the Glee version, I think you may like it. I don't care much for it though (too soft), I much prefer the original. Judge for yourselves, What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment