Wednesday, September 7, 2011

NEW SCHOOL, NEW LIFE, OLD BLOG

New School Year by ForkySporkSpoon

As you already know if you have been following my blog, I'm starting a new life at a new school. I'm really excited and looking forward to it. I'm still just planning my lessons and have not met any students yet but I really have great expectations and so far my new colleagues have welcomed me with arms wide open. The school year looks promising and I feel happy.
Despite it being a new beginning, I'm keeping my old blog. I think it's quite impractical to start a new blog every school year and, selfishly , this way I can keep my old followers.
So this will be my long time blog: I hope it lasts. It will if you like it and send me enough feedback to keep me motivated ;)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, María... Así será más fácil también para mí...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Maria!
    I hope you find your place there. As I told you once.. I still have to find mine. I'm not very happy in this city.. Maybe you have found yours (;
    And I'll have a look at your blog this year although you aren't going to be my teacher[:

    Good luck,


    Natalia :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you and good luck to you too, Natalia, not that you need it ;) I hope to see you again next year

    ReplyDelete